Sunday, February 12

Christmas Joy 2012 !!!!!




Hello my dears,  Well well well!!!!  who would have thought that making a Christmas Card for 2012 would have been such fun.  

I bought this sweet Edwin stamp last week,  I couldn't get him pre Christmas because he was Sold Out everywhere I looked.  Woohooo!! he is mine now. lol,  so I just had to ink him up.  

I now have 1 Christmas card ticked off my list and put away.

There are some challenges that helped immensely in my putting this together.  So thank you all so much and without further ado I would like to enter the following challenges:

Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge:  Gave me my colour theme of All White with the exception of the image and they would also like to see some Hearts. (sorry it's not a Valentine card but I hope it still  qualifies)

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Would like to see One Word on your creations this week. I've chosen JOY

Winter Wonderland Challenge: Do not want to see any Square or Rectangle Cards this week.  It's my first time popping back to see my lovely old (sorry girls) teamies. lol x

Stamp Man Challenge: Would like to see Texture this week.  All the snowflakes have been hand glittered, the wee apples have had glossy accents applied and my lace is very tactile.
Marks Finest Papers Challenge: (Speedy Fox & Friends) would like to see a shaped card this week.

My circular easel card was made using my new Fiskars Circle punch, I bought it last year but wasn't sure I would ever use it.  It's quite simple to use and I love the effect it gives.

A full recipe for my card is below this post.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Hugs

Recipe:
DP: none just white linen card 
Image: Edwin from Sweet Christmas Dreams collection
Medium:  Pro & Flex Markers
Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish Doily:  
Provo Craft large snowflake
Marianne Design Finish Ice Star
Marianne Design Creatable Hearts
Chipboard letters: Stash painted with white emulsion and glittered 
Lace: Stash
Roses: Wild Orchid Crafts


34 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, I love white. Your lace is stunning.
    Hugs Renate
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Suzi very sweet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfull card Suzi. And isn't Edwin cute ??

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, stunning, Suzi! What a remarkable card, love the white, on white, on white with just a pop of color! Hugs...Barb <><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous! Incredible attention to detail. It looks like a fairy tale....

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow now this is what a call a creation!!!!! Absolutely spectacular!!!!!! I love love the design!!!!!! Excellent work again Suzi!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. So delicate

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Suzi - absolutely gorgeous! Like icing on a cake!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is delightful! I love all the white
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beatiful Suzi. I love white on white.
    I can see hearts, lace and snowflakes. I love this Edwin too.
    Lovely soft colors of his coast and assesories.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love shaped cards Suzi and this is beautiful!!!
    Hugs...Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning. Awesome. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!! This card is simply stunning!!!! Love the image on white. And glad you finally got Edwin (better late than never!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, Suzi! Love all the white lace and snowflakes...with all the white you can almost feel the snow around Edwin! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful Christmascard Suzi. You did an amzaing job with the easelcard by using the circle punch. I think i have two of them and never used them. Also i love the white and all the white details. Beautiful creation.
    xxxSylvia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi!!! What a gorgeous card you have made!! I love all the embellishment and the sweet image was colored so beautifully. Amazing job!!:)))
    Have a great week!
    Hugs
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi, loveky to see you joining in the fun with us at WW and wow, what a card. So much to look at, love the white on white. Marianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Suzi, sweet image and beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya Suzi, this is absolutely stunning. Wow, you're starting early, but that's the best way to go. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi

    This is very beautiful, love the white.

    Hugs,
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card, absolutely fabulous
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card, absolutely fabulous
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous Suzi. Thanks for joining us for Bizzy Bec's February Challenge.
    hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  24. Definately worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! This is just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! I just love everything about it! It looks like it took forever to create and put together. I just love it! It is always a feast for the eyes to see your cards!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous! Love all the white and Edwin looks so handsome!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow Suzi, fabulous and beautiful creation and lovely shaping, , thank you for joining us this week at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have 800 follower candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG Suzi this is absolutely breathtaking, wow, what a beautiful design, I love those big letters and the die cuts, also the lace and of course Edwin, wow there are so many things here that I love, super work.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Totally stunning shape card Suzi. This project is so breath-taking and I love it :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  30. Suzi this is a stunner - the white on white, the round easel - everything works together beautifully.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Suzi, how've you been? I just got back from my amazing holiday, so still playing catch up, this is stunning, thanks so much for joining our sentiment challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my gosh what a wonderful creation and such a fabulous Shaped Cards, the image is adorable,
    it just perfect for our challenge this week

    thank you so much for Joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, I do hope you will try to join us again next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x
    Winter Wonderland DT

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi there. Lots of lovely details on your project as well as some brilliant textures. Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Man texture challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Suzi I love your card! All those details are awesome. Perfect for our 'all white' challenge at Bizzy Becs!
    Hope to see more of your creations. Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx