Friday, March 9

Prairie Fairy Friday #74 Distress it. DT card




Hello again my dears,  Over at Prairie Fairy Fun Friday we have another super duper challenge for you with the theme of DISTRESSING  from our very own princess Corry .   This can be using distress inks, tearing your papers etc.

For my card I've used one of Roberta's fabulous new digital images, they are gorgeous!!!  It's called First Kiss, you get a black n white image plus a full colour resolution image for scrap booking etc at a great price too.   You can find them HERE.I   I coloured them with Flex/Pro Markers, you can find a full recipe below this post of my ingredients.

I do hope you will pop over and see the other fabulous creations my fellow Dt princesses have conjured up for you.

I would like to enter the following challenges:


I Love Promarkers Challenge:  Ribbon and Bows this week.




Recipe:
DP: K&Co Urban Rhapsody
Image: (Digital) First Kiss from Prairie Fairy Designs
Medium: Flex/Pro Markers
Bunting Die:  Whimsy Stamps
Sentiment: Stash
Ribbon: Stash
Extras: Tim Holtz distress wheel and Old paper distress ink pad

20 comments:

  1. Awww cute. I love the adorable bunting. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous image!! So cute and love the distressed look, particularly loving the bunting!!! So glad I saw this over at MIM!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, I love this adorable image and the papers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. too darn gorgeous Suzi, I totally love the flags and the way you did that lovely ribbon, what a precious image, wishing you a warm weekend
    Debs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just stunning Suzie,love the gorgeous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great great great Suzi...love the flags, your colouring and that fab ribbon...love how you used it!
    Enjoy your weekend!
    I'm glad you manage commenting on my blog again! I missed you...lol...but true!!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant card! Such a gorgeous image, beautifully coloured x
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is just brilliant,just love,the gorgeous image,so beautifully coloured too Hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute image Suzi, it brings a smile as soon as you see it. Brilliant card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Suzi your card is so very sweet, beautiful colours and colouring.
    Wishing you a fine weekend.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow this is just so so adorable!!!! Your coloring is just stunning!!!! Wow Suzi another fabulous creation!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi,
    Your card is so SWEET! Just love it! Wonderful job of coloring.
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  13. aw gorgeous card suzi.fab sweet image and i love your colours and bunting ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card - I love everything about this..
    the papers are gorgeous and your colouring is superb.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute is this Suzi. A beautiful card
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Suzi. I hadn't seen this image of Roberta's before. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Suzi

    Postively gorgeous card!! Such a sweet image and that bow is just gorgeous!

    Thank you for sharing with us this week at Make It Monday.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww this is adorable, I love the image and gorgeous colours on your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful DT inspiration, thanks so much for sharing with us.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Saw your darling card on the home page at MIM. It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx