Tuesday, July 18

Summer Flora/Butterfly's




Hello my dears,  I hope you are all having a 
great week so far.  Here is Scotland we've had
2 days of sunshine, it's been so lovely and warm. 
am so hoping it continues for the next few weeks.

I'm here today to share a lovely summery card using my 
newest stamp from Prima, she is called Instachick, she
measures 5.5" x 4" so a lot of colouring surface to work
on with my Derwent soft and Artist pencils.  Think this 
must be one of the largest stamps I've ever coloured and 
I must admit it was a challenge but I loved the end result.



My card ended up being an 8" x 6" so that I could
incorporate  my  handmade Vellum flowers and leaves which
were made using Honey Doo crafts stamps and dies. 

I made the bow using WRMK envelope maker and the honey
comb die is by Tattered Lace. Papers are from Echo Park

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you'll
come back and see me again soon.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Craft Liners Challenge:  Many Flowers 
Love to Craft Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Noor Design U.K. Challenge:  Use Die Cuts 
Stamping Sensations:   Anything With Flowers 
The Ribbon Girl:  Any Image 



8 comments:

  1. Lovely colouring of that beautiful image, Suzi! Your vellum flowers are gorgeous! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely creation. The image is coloured beautifully - and the flowers are fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very pretty floral and feminine creation Suzi, love the fresh zesty colours and the flowers on vellum are stunning, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzi,
    Your card is amazing! Your colouring is fantastic and so are your flowers! Love the colours you have used :o)
    LOVE IT :o)
    Big Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there What a lovely creation and I love all the texture and colours you have used. Thank you for joining us over at LTCCB and good luck
    Pen DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creation! Beautiful card.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Craftliners and good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Craftliners.
    Hugs Aartje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx